Scottish Government Same-Sex Marriage Consultation
Respond to the Scottish Government consultation on the draft Marriage and Civil Partnership (Scotland) Bill by choosing one of the following two options:
Option 1 – Send a model response Fill in your details, add any comments, and then click 'send' to email your consultation response to the Scottish Government. The model response answers the main consultation questions that relate to LGBT equality.
Option 2 – Write your own response
If you want to write your own response to the consultation you can do so using the Scottish Government's consultation response system: https://consult.scotland.gov.uk/family-law/marriagebill/
We strongly advise that you read the Equality Network briefing on the consultation before responding.
You can also read through the full Scottish Government consultation document.
- You do not have to answer every question; you can answer just one or as many as you want. But you must fill in the Respondent information section.
- You can only respond to the consultation ONCE, further submissions will not be accepted.
- You can EITHER send a model response OR write your own response, but not both.
- If you are responding on behalf of an organisation you cannot use Option 1.
- The deadline for responding is 5pm, Wednesday 20 March 2013.
- Remember to be courteous - your response will be read by officials.
- To contact the Equality Network about this consultation or anything else click here.